To schedule your party, call 804 432-5617
Our spring farm tour is the perfect opportunity to give children an educational experience on a real working farm. Spring tours are offered for children in grades Pre-K through 4th grade. Tours are provided on Monday’s, Tuesday’s and wednesdays.
An educational tour of the farm includes:
- Learning about the honey bees role in the pollination of our plants to produce fruit, honey, and strawberries.
- A visit with our beekeeper and our honey bee friends at our bee hive observatory.
- A covered wagon hayride to and from the strawberry patch.
- Each person gets to pick one pound of strawberries (containers will be provided)
- A visit to the animal corral, bunnyville, and the goat walk.
- Toddler Play Area
- Straw Play Area
- Shelled Corn Play Area
- Dino Dig
*Picnic Area available (bring your own lunch or snack). Please do NOT bring canned drinks due to bees. Our kitchen will be closed during Strawberry Tours.
COST: The cost of this tour is $8.00 per person. Parents accompanying children on fieldtrip must pay their admission through the school. Any parent that has not paid with the school will be charged a higher rate of $9.00 per person.
MINIMUM: There must be a minimum of twelve children in your group. If you don’t have the minimum number of children required to qualify as a school tour you must pay general admission $5.00 plus the cost of strawberries.
CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations within three days of your scheduled tour date and no shows will be billed at full price.
TIME ON THE FARM: Most groups spend approximately 2 hours on the farm. However, you may lengthen or shorten your time to suit your needs.
RESERVATIONS: if you would like to make a reservation, please call (804) 239-7480 or Email us at Chesterfieldberry@gmail.com